In order to ensure your safety during your stay with us, our staff have been instructed in accordance with the government protocol. The following guidelines are being followed:
- - Staff receive continuous instructions regarding the tailor made operational protocols
- - Staff work in accordance with the RIVM guidelines for hygiene and guest contact
- - Staff closely control the maximum number of people in public spaces
- - Frequency of cleaning of public spaces has been increased
- - Intensity of cleaning of check-out rooms has been increased
Social distancing rules, together with vigorous hand hygiene and breathing etiquette remain the most vital measures in order to prevent passing on and contraction of the COVID-19 virus. Although you are probably already aware of these measures, we would like to inform you of such.
Prior to your visit, we would like you to answer the following questions:
When any one of the following questions is answered with a YES, for safety reasons you will not be allowed to check-in with us.
- In the past 24 hours, have you had any or all of the following (mild) complaints: nasal cold, coughing, shortness of breath and/or fever (from 28 degress Celsius)?
- Do you have a family member/flat mate with fever and/or shortness of breath complaints?
- Have you had the new Coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and has this been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a family member/flat mate diagnosed with the new Coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and have you had contact with this person in the past 14 days while they had complaints?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus?